Inspired by "Shed of the Year" to create your own summer haven? Enter our competition in partnership with Cuprinol. Collect an entry form in centre and send us your shed makeovers.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into this Competition, participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 and above (the "Participants") and excludes employees of the Imperial Chemical Industries Limited group of companies, their families or agents or any other person connected with the running of this Competition.
a. To enter the Competition you must complete the entry form and return along with your dated till receipt and a photograph/digital image of your decorated garden structure to AkzoNobel Wyevale SOTY Offer (5168), PO Box 106, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7WW or via email@example.com.
3. This Competition will run from 1st July 2015 until 23rd August 2015. All entries must be received before midnight on the 13th September 2015 (the "Closing Date"). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
4. This Competition will run in Wyevale Garden Centres Only.
5. Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form and photocopies will not be accepted.
6. Only one entry per household will be permitted.
7. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of an entry is not proof or receipt.
9. £500 in holiday vouchers could be won, valid for use from 4th July 2015 - 31st August 2017. They are the love2shop holiday vouchers which are useable in over 200 holiday providers, for further details click here.
10. The prize provider is Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS (the "Prize Provider")
11. The prize winner will be judged by Wyevale Garden Centres LTD on the 1st October 2015
12. The prize winner will be notified by post or by email by 30th October 2015. If any winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period of time, a replacement winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. The prize winner will receive their prize within 28 days of this notification.
13. Details of the prize winner will be announced on the Wyevale Garden Centre LTD website, via emails and on social media once the prize winner has been notified.
14. The prize as stated are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of a similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any prize awarded under the Competition and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
16. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
18. In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By participating in this Competition all Participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in future publicity materials or other promotional events and activities related to this Competition
20. By participating in this Competition, Participants acknowledge and agree that certain personal data relating to them (including their name and geographical location) may be disclosed to third parties.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Competition in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice or compensation.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Promoter excludes: a. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and b. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents.
23. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference. Alternatively further copies are available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter.
24. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter is Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS.
26. Data protection: the Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this Competition will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Competition and future promotions or publicity material relating to this Competition.
27. Imperial Chemical Industries Limited ("ICI") will use the details you give us in this form to let you know about our news and about our products and services which may be of interest to you.
32. By submitting this form, you will be indicating your consent to receive electronic marketing messages from ICI by email or SMS unless you've ticked the appropriate box above to indicate your objection.
33. ICI trade marks used in the competition such as the Cuprinol Logo are trademarks of Imperial Chemical Industries Limited. © Imperial Chemical Industries Limited 2014.